We at Twig & Feather are confident that you will absolutely love your purchase. We take great pride in sourcing and making high quality items, and take care to pack your purchase with loving attention.
However we understand that there are times when you may find that your purchase is not quite right. In that event, please view our returns policy below.
How to return an item:
- In the first instance, please contact us via email email@example.com with details of your purchase and a description of why you would like to return the item. If the item has arrived damaged or faulty, or the wrong item has been delivered, please kindly attach photos for our reference.
- We will email you a response once we have had a chance to review the purchase.
- After we give you the go-ahead to return the item, returns along with your proof of purchase can be sent to: Returns
Twig & Feather
PO Box 5125
Cobargo NSW Australia
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, replacement/exchange or online store credit.
Items may be returned within 30 days from date of delivery. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or store credit, except in cases where an item is found to be faulty due to a manufacturing fault.
Twig and Feather is governed by the Australian Consumer Law.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Non-returnable items include:
- Gift vouchers
- Candles (unless faulty)
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Items with obvious signs of use
- Items which have been misused
- Items where the packaging has been removed or damaged by the recipient
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Items that have been poorly packed for return and therefore arrive damaged once returned – bubble wrap is a marvelous invention!
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Shipping costs are non-refundable in the event of change of mind, colour, size; not quite right; etc.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied using your original method of payment, within a certain period of time.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your bank as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded in the event of change of mind or not quite right, except in situations where the item has arrived damaged or faulty.
In the event that you have received a damaged or faulty item or the wrong item has been sent to you, we will in most cases offer you a replacement. We will attempt to send this replacement item to you as soon as possible. Shipping costs will not be charged to you in this instance.
If that particular item happens to be out of stock at that time, we will notify you that there may be a delay in you receiving your replacement, and we may offer you an online store credit or a refund if we believe the delay will be extended.
Exchange or store credit:
Is the item you ordered not quite right? Did you change your mind? Did you order the wrong colour or size and would like to exchange it? No worries, we will happily exchange your item for another colour/size etc. or issue you a store credit.
Please follow the exchange/return process and we will organise your choice of exchange or store credit for you. Shipping costs will however be at your expense for the item return and for the exchanged item being sent to you.
An online store credit will be valid for 1 year from the date it is sent to you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, and you find it is not quite right for the recipient, please follow the returns process and, if approved, we can organise an online store credit for you.
If the gift was sent directly to the lucky recipient, and they would like to return/exchange it, we are unable to provide a refund or an online store credit for the recipient, only for the person who made the purchase. However we are sure you can help each other out with this.
To return your product, you should post your product to:
Twig & Feather
PO Box 5125
Cobargo, NSW Australia
In the event that a return is required due to change of mind, size, colour; not quite right; etc, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the return. The refund, exchange or online store credit will be organised once the return is approved.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. In the event that a refund, exchange or online store credit is requested, the shipping costs will not be refunded.
In the event that a return is approved for a damaged, faulty, or incorrectly packed item, the cost of shipping will be paid by Twig & Feather at the discretion of Twig & Feather.
Please kindly package the returned item as best as possible to minimise breakage/damage during the return shipping.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, we suggest that you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We will attempt to make the return process as easy as possible for you, and we take great pride to ensure that you have an enjoyable buying experience with us.